This non-state Project is implemented by the All-Ukrainian Council for Patients’ rights and safety under the patronage of the Government Commissioner for Ethno-National policy in cooperation with the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine.
The concept of the Mobile Field Hospital is based on the MASH (Mobile Army Surgical Hospital) system adapted to the warfare realities in Ukraine.
The Mobile Field Hospital in the Anti-Terrorist Operation zone will mean:
- 10 kilometers from combat action sites, beyond reach of hostile artillery;
- 30 minutes deployment time;
- 50 km/hr redeployment transportation speed;
- Care of 10 wounded soldiers per hour;
- Admission of wounded soldiers from 80-kilometer combat sector.
Aid procedure: evacuation from battlefield; sorting; emergency surgery; and preparation for evacuation to rear medical institutions.
In order to function properly in full-scale under the current difficult conditions in the Anti-Terrorist Operation zone the Mobile Field Hospital needs financial and technical support.
Additional information about the Project and methods of donations to support the Hospital can be found on the web-site of the Project www.medbat.org.ua.