Citizens оf Cyprus DO NOT REQUIRE VISA to enter UKRAINE (for short-term stays of up to 90 days within a 180-day period).
ID-card, which identifies the personality, gives no right to cross the State Border of Ukraine
PASSPORT should meet the following requirements:
- be valid for at least 3 months after the stated date of departure from Ukraine;
- have at least two blank visa designated pages;
- have validity period of no longer than 10 years
1. All foreign citizens, without exception, regardless of the country of arrival to enter Ukraine must have a policy (certificate) of insurance issued by an insurance company registered in Ukraine, and covers the costs related to the treatment of COVID-19, observation, and is valid for the entire period of stay in Ukraine. You can buy it from any authorized UKRAINIAN INSURANCE COMPANY (ONLINE).
ATTENTION! GENERAL INSURANCE does NOT RELEASE FROM THE OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE SPECIAL INSURANCE which covers the cost of COVID-19 treatment and observation valid for the period of stay in Ukraine.
AS EXAMPLE you can find this type of insurance by following link: https://visitukraine.today/
2. All foreign citizens and citizens of Ukraine, as well as stateless persons need to have one of the following documents:
• a document confirming the receipt of a full course of vaccination against COVID-19 with vaccines included by WHO in the list of approved for use in emergency situations; or
• a rapid test for the SARS-CoV-2 antigen (RAT) that was done no more than 72 hours before entry; or
• a certificate of a negative PCR test result done no more than 72 hours before the entry.
Test, vaccination and self-isolation are not required for children under 12.
WISH YOU A SAFE TRIP!